GKD Elegant Flourishes and Stamper’s Favorites

The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of Gina K. Designs products! To see the full list of winners check the Big News Forum at StampTV a few days after the hops.

Hi there!  Today we are showing you sets from Carolyn King, Elegant Flourishes, and Melanie Muenchinger, Stamper’s Favorites.

I’m starting off with Elegant Flourishes…

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I absolutely love the flourishes in Carolyn’s new set!  It is such an easy, elegant background.  I will be using it often!  Look at how good the flourishes look stamped off and in the corner in GKD kraft ink with Beth’s new Lots of Thanks set stamped in Black!  Ooo..I love this color combo!

I’ll show you more of Carolyn’s awesome set tomorrow!!

Melanies set is full of beautiful images, as you would expect from Melanie!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

A quick, easy pretty thinking of you card.  No coloring required!  I stamped the butterflies in GKD blue raspberry for all 3 butterflies.  My {natural} lighting has been horrific so I will put the blame there for my off colored butterfly in the top right corner!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Here’s another thinking of you card…with much warmer colors.  Holy smokes i love that feather!  It is fun to color..trust me!

Thanks for stopping by!

Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:

Comments

1. 2

Carolyn King says

Love these! Your flourish card is so elegant and I love the blue butterflies (even makes me think to try stamping it in three different blues!) and love the cas feather card!

2. 5

CardsCookiesCarrotCake says

Very pretty and elegant samples of these versatile stamps. Thanks for the inspiratrion.

3. 15

Tami Priebe says

Craft and black together definitely!! The raspberry butterflies are gorgeous. I absolutely love the detail on the feather, beautiful. Amazing as always!!

4. 21

Dee says

Very simple, yet elegant cards. Perfect for when you have to create something quickly. Thank You so much

5. 25

Julie S. says

Gorgeous! I love your color choices, especially for the feather card. And there is something I really like about a white card with blue raspberry ink.

6. 27

Helen says

Beautiful designs and I love them all. Glad I don’t have to choose a favourite. I really like clean and simple cards and these are inspirational. Thank you

7. 28

Judy I, St. Louis MO says

Super cards – CAS yet so elegant. The feather is gorgeous. Love the blue butterflies.

8. 29

JulieAS says

The butterflies are so striking – I love the colors! I like that each CAS card offers a little “oomph” that makes it stand out!

9. 31

craftyfashionista says

I love that feather too. I wish I could color that well. It looks like you could reach out and grab it.

10. 35

Dee says

The design team is such a creative bunch!! Love the gold flourish on your CAS card. A standout for me is the aqua feather. Absolutely gorgeous!! Great style, Debbie.

11. 36

Cammi Engelhard says

Gorgeous cards. The fact that you stamp off the page gives the stamps a whole new look. Thanks for sharing!

12. 45

Judy Woodland says

Wonderful use of the feather and flourishes, and that butterfly is just STUNNING!! Great inspiration here!