Gina K. Designs Illustrator Hop!

You’re Invited!!

Tonight is the night! We are all so excited to party with you from 7:00- 9:00 PM Central Time in our forum at StampTV.com! All of the fun starts right here:  StampTV Release Party Forum

Today, the Illustrators have put together a little invitation hop for you!  This hop features stamps that will be released tonight! So come hop along with us and don’t forget to add a comment on each blog…we will pick a random winner to win an awesome grab bag of Gina K Design Goodies!!

Hi guys!  I am so excited to show you my latest set with Gina K. Designs, Let’s Talk!  I designed this set to be a companion to any diva set you may have but to also stand alone for those of you that don’t have any divas.

The bubbles hold most of the sentiments in the existing diva sets…and the new sentiments in Let’s Talk will work with the Divas or without!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Here’s a card made using Let’s Talk and Green Thumb Diva.  This is one of my most favorite cards ever.  I stamped the talk bubble and sentiment in GKD black onyx and popped it up on dimensionals.  I colored Green Thumb Diva in with Spectrum Noir markers (which I LOVE by the way..) and added some of the GKD/Unity Ang & Me new paper!  {swoon!}

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

No divas?  That’s ok!  Here is a bubble & sentiment from Let’s Talk all on it’s lonesome.  It was a cloudy day so the photo isn’t the best but you get the idea….not much needed for this card.  The bubble is stamped in GKD black onyx and the sentiment is stamped in GKD passionate pink.  I popped it up with a dimensional on GKD heavy weight cards stock.  I threw on some sequins (which actually match the pink ink IRL) and I was done!

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And last but not least is a Let’s Talk bubble with Rainy Day diva!  I stamped the bubble and sentiment (from the rainy day diva set) in GKD block onyx and popped it up with a dimensional.  I colored miss Diva with Spectrum Noir markers and used GKD paper and ribbon.

Hope you like the new set as much as I do!  Have fun checking out everyone else’s sets and Hope to see you tonight!

Gina K
Beth Silaika- Illustrator of Keep Calm
Debbie Corbari - Illustrator of Let’s Talk <====You Are Here
Melanie Muenchinger- Illustrator of Fabulous Frame
Theresa Momber – Illustrator of Vertical Greetings 2

Comments

1. 3

Karen Hightower says

Debbie, this set is really cute. Can be used in so many ways. I love that it can be used with your Diva’s also. :)

2. 4

Judy I, St. Louis MO says

What a fun looking set. Can’t wait to see the rest, but I’m already seeing lots of possibilities.

3. 5

Lisa K says

Fun looking set! Talk bubbles are everywhere now, so they would be great with many sets. Can’t wait to see the rest of the set.

4. 11

Joan says

I really love the Diva sets. They are all so applicable to me and my friends. Looking forward to the “let’s Talk” set to go with them. What a great addition!

5. 27

says

love your card ty for shareing wow i love blog hops when i can to them have fun at the party to night dont think i get there

6. 30

Louise Hull says

I can’t wait for the fun to begin! I love the gardening diva. I am anxious to see all the great products and possibly win some. It would be a dream come true. Thanks so much.

7. 32

Liz H says

The new Bubbles are going to be Fabulous to work with. Can’t wait to use some with some of my personal photos for Unique and really personally directed cards. Also wanted to let you know that I Love the Golfing Diva set. Used a number of the stamps with another male golfer stamp I had, for my Husband’s B-day card. He loved it. Thought I had bought it at Hallmark till he looked at the back. Thanks for the great ideas !!!! Liz H.

8. 36

Beverly Perdue says

Hi Debbie, just love your Divas with the Let’s Talk Bubbles! Your coloring on the divas is amazing. I wish I could do that!

9. 40

bARBARA says

Lovely cards – I really like the stitching on the first and the simple stamp with sequins on the second is just adorable – so simple.

10. 48

Verna Angerhofer says

A very lovely set of bubble stamps to add to cards and layouts. I am so thrilled with the cards you designed for this too. All are fantastic!

11. 52

says

I rush’d on over to be the first to leave a comment, but discovered I was too late. Oh well, next time! Really like the Miss You So much card for the side panel that you stitched to the card. Reminds me of a Mary Engelbreit scrapbooking technique I saw in one of her books (I own 65 of them.) Have a beauty-ti- full day! :)